Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stocking Stuffer Idea- Dressed -Up Peppermint Patties

I wanted to craft some stocking stuffers.  

And because I have about a jillion 3-D stickers, I thought why not use em, to do stuffers!

And because the sticker carton just happened to be next to the ribbon room.  

Yeah, that's right, I typed ROOM. 

Geesh, there isn't a ribbon I can't past up.  

Well I can pass it up, but you know the rest of the story on my ribbon therapy classes, don't you?  
No?   
Well, I have to post about them some time.- LOL

And of course I love chocolate and peppermint at Christmas time and of course, I just happened to have purchased this year's stash of Pearson Peppermint Patties  ( the round ones), I knew I had the perfect trio to make "Dressed Up Peppermint Patties".  

Can't have naked ones, can we?  

It's cool and cold at Christmas.....

Okay, running way to long on the crafting details so I'll  just jump right to the the pix of -
 Dressed - Up Peppermint Patties 2013 version.

I used  3-D stickers, ribbon, and some thick photo paper for the back. 

I covered some of the paper with ribbon or scrapbook paper. 

 To attach the stickers to the patty, I used a small adhesive dot and to attach the mint to the paper or ribbon,  I used double sided tape.

 I put them in a pretzel bag and made tags that say: "Whoo, Whoo,  Is Sweet ? You Are ",  "Have the Sweetest Holiday" and "You're Snow Cool!"

Click pix for larger version. 












No comments:

Post a Comment