Friday, February 26, 2016

A new batch of free standing lace ornaments

Been running on the "lace" track again.  And it is good creative  exercise, I tell yah!

Below are pictures of the my newest free standing lace ornaments.  All were laced up on my embroidery machine with designs purchased from Urban Threads.  

Ready, Set, Go Below for the pictures.

Steampunk Bunnies steaming and streaming 
























Not draggin with this dragon


















  



I didn't take a five minute break for these five element ornaments.










































































 During the workout magic, I saw some magical unicorns, so I knew that I was on the right track.






















































 





































All's skull that ends skull, as the Bard said.

2 comments:

  1. I made the flower decorations on the unicorns, Believe me, I'll think I'm going to buy them next time around, because they took to long to make. However, they are pretty and really match the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold at least 2 of the unicorns and 3 of the dragons.

    ReplyDelete