Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ten Fabric Covers for Composition Notebooks

What time is it?
It's Springtime!!
And ,,,,
It's about time to post a few more of my fabric notebook covers.

So Springing right to it, see them below.  Pictures are mostly of the front and inside panel.

 1.   I found some fabric with pictures of Audrey Hepburn from "My Fair Lady" .  I centered a panel on a dotted fabric and put rose ribbon trim on the hat.
This size is for a spiral notebook.


















2. This fabric was so cool with stitching and embroidering. I didn't sew a pocket for the front but used an embroidered design from the fabric instead.

















3. Striking a note with the below.

















4. This one is Marvel-ous

















5, And this one is wonderful


















6, Time of the Dragon 

















7. Who Is Here er below.















8.  I Like Paris in the Springtime.  Hope you do too.
















9. Quoting the Raven



























10.  The Magic is here er below













No comments:

Post a Comment