Monday, November 28, 2016

Five DIY Keyfobs



I've been working on stuff for my next craft show.

I bought some fantastic ribbon and used them to make key fobs.  These maybe the key for a perfect stocking stuffer.!!

See the five below.

You've had to be dead not to like the below Walking Dead themed key fobs ( I am NOT affiliated with Th Walking Dead TV show.  These are one of a kind hand made items using purchased ribbon.) 











Arrgh, there be pirates about, so let's find the key to that treasure chest with this Pirates of the Caribbean themed  keyfob. ( I am NOT affiliated with the Pirates of the Caribbean films.  These are one of a kind hand made items using purchased ribbon.)  










You can lord it over when you have one these Lord of the Rings themed key fobs. ( I am NOT affiliated with the Lord of the Rings films or books. These are one of a kind hand made items using purchased ribbon.)  


















I might just experience some magic with these Hogwart's key fobs . ( I am NOT affiliated with the Harry Potter films or books. These are one of a kind hand made items using purchased ribbon.)  















You'll drive others out of the world with envy, if you carry of these Guardians of the Galaxy themed key fobs.   ( I am NOT affiliated with the Guardian of the Galaxy film . These are one of a kind hand made items using purchased ribbon.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment