Thursday, March 9, 2017

New DIY Key Fobs




I've been busy these last week after the Sugar Skull Bag-a-Palooza, making some wristlet key fobs. 

I found some great ribbon on the net and they said "don't hoard me" gotta share...

Umm, I hate when they say that sharing thing to me-LOL.

Since my sister is a Buffy fan I made the below. 
( I am not associated with the Josh Wheedon company, or Buffy TV series.  This is a handmade one of kind item using purchased ribbon)



Speaking (er tying) of the great long gone TV series of Mr Wheedon, I had to make this fob. And Psssst, don't let anyone know, but I am a Browncoat...


( I am not associated with the Josh Wheedon company, or Firefly TV series.  This is a handmade one of kind item using purchased ribbon)




My daugther's friend suggested that I make some fobs for a popular game.  . I said I don't mine...er mind.  So I made the below


( I am not associated with the Minecraft company, or game.  This is a handmade one of kind item, using purchased ribbon)


No comments:

Post a Comment