Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Five DIY Machine Embroidered Unicorn Blook Marks




I've been rounding up the latest herd of Unicorns, to make Unicorn book marks.

I had them pose in a stack for their selfies and then used these pictures for the machine embroidered book marks.  And then I framed the stack.  I use this design- Magical Unicorn Stack.

Below are the individual stacked selfies:

 A variegated pink stack to start.
















On a mauve background, just because.















Purple stripes go round this frame.
















Midnight Unicorns- very rare indeed.
















And since I like purple (who doesn't'?) I did a solid purple frame. Yes, that is purple....
















I think the selfies came out great.  
And don't ask me how I got the unicorns to stack up.  
You don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment