Sunday, December 10, 2017

DIY Stocking Stuffers- Wrapped Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Nuggets

The Crafting Muse needed a chocolate fix. 

She asked for some help or I would be banished to world of non-crafting for a month.

So raided my ribbon stash (which is btw in her bedroom) and  wrapped some Hershey Milk Chocolate Nuggets and that saved the day and me from that non-craft dull world.

Below are some wrapped chocolates that I left as offerings to the Craft Muse.

I used gift tag stickers to make these. I have a pad of Christmas cardstock paper. I place the wrapped nuggets on a cardstock using double sided tape and slid them into a pretzel bag. Tied it off with a ribbon and it's done!. On the back is a stick that says Hershey's milk chocolate nuggets.









































































Here is a gift card tin full of wrapped Hershey's nuggets. I used left over scraps of HP, and  Chicago sports themed and then some gorgeous ribbon that I have from making key fobs. The box was a little big, so I wrapped some smarties candy in gift tag stickers, and placed between the nuggets. Hoping that these will appease the craft muse.  She's got to like some thing in the tins. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment