Sunday, May 20, 2018

Four DIY Fabric Covers for Composition Notebooks

I was ordered by the Craft Muse, who lives in the spare bedroom aka as the craft hoarding room, to start clearing a path, through the fabric stash.

She said if I don't actually start making stuff from my fabric stash, that there's going to be trouble.

Last time she said that to me, I didn't listen and thought that she was making a joke.

But is was no joke when....

She waved her wand and a truck from a charity donation organization appeared in front of the house.  Yikes!!!   The guy was getting out to ring the door bell.

I moved fast and grabbed an armful of fabric and ran!!!!

I ran right to the cutting table and started to cut fabric to make stuff, before I had to make the cut for the donation truck.

So the below are pictures of saved fabric...I made some covers for composition notebooks. I know some kids who will love them.

 Geesh, the Craft Muse has a short temper.  But at least she DOES give me a warning....

The picture on the left is the front of the cover and the picture on the right is the inside pocket.



















No comments:

Post a Comment