Monday, October 22, 2012

Loving Walmart Today

Just doing a little grocery shopping at my super Walmart today. 

While I was strolling to get some cat food, I spotted some tables set up in the center aisle with reduced items. 

 Of course, I looked.... (Are you Serious??  I live for bargains and reduced stuff)

Well found 3 big containers with craft stuff- mostly buttons- but some ribbon and other miscellaneous items.   Get this- the non clay buttons were .10!!!  And the clay buttons were .50. 

Folks,  these prices are garage sale pries.

The clay button  had some cute figures.  So I bought, some colorful fish, ones with cheer leading words, and a pack with butterflies.  I was sifting through the container for some of those .10 ones and found just 2 packs, that I liked and thought I could use.  But hey, .10 really, I couldn't help passing up looking. 

Gotta love Walmart, really!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment