Thursday, July 31, 2014

Are You a Craft Shopaholic?

Are you a craft shopaholic?
Come On ... Fess UP!

I'll go first...
I'm a craft shopaholic.

My symptoms are 
- always on the hunt for crafts at any store I am in.  That includes the hardware stores. quickmarts and garage sales
- checking daily for deals on the internet and in store areas
- adding new craft apps to my phone
- always buying stuff for future projects (check the over loaded craft closet)
AND.... posting about my finds on my blog- LOL

This week's find and deal
- Fat quarter fabrics at Meijer- reduced to $.53 !

Yes, you saw that price correctly.  

They had big red stickers on them as I was sweeping down the isle in a craft scan.  I've already used 1 of the 4, that  I bought

Sure beats the regular price for a fat quarter that usually runs from $.99 to $1.99 !



No comments:

Post a Comment