Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Working on new handcrafted fabric compostion notebook covers

Hey all, just a note to you and myself.... 

I am doing well in the recovery from my carpel tunnel surgery on my right hand.

Doing so well in fact, that I have started the great handmade craft-a- thon for 2014.

Who Hoo!   

Not whooo whoo -lol

Pixs to follow when stuff completed.

Here's the new ideas for 2014

  • embroidered bookcovers
  • handcrafted beads and wire charms for bookmarks
  • more TV and Film themed bookcovers
  • handcrafted smart pad covers ( made one for my sister and she loved it) 
  • more spiral notebooks TV, Musicians, and Film themes
 About 3/4 way done on all the bookcovers. 

 And if my fabric and idea addiction will be controlled -lol- these will be completed by August 1st. (God willing and the sewing machine holds up),

 BTW I am saving up to buy some embroidery software.  I got tons of my own designs that are demanding er requesting a leap from transfer application to thread application.

 Geesh this software is SOOooooo expensive.  And then there is the fund for another bigger and better embroidery machine.....

Having a relaxing summer?   What's that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment