Saturday, August 3, 2019

A Little Busy Bagging it

Well Hello there craft blog, I've haven't been here posting for a while.

It's good to be back from...????

Well, the Craft Muse (who lives in the spare bedroom aka the craft hoarding room) and I were away on an adventure.

A little, very little adventure to be exact.

We got to visit a very small museum of magic and learned a little about magic stuff.

Learned little, very little to be exact.

Any whooo, the Craft Muse decided that little is a big deal.

She asked me to make some little bags for her big deals. (don't ask me what this all about, cause I trying to stay out of trouble).

I made some little bags for her using my embroidery machine.

Below is a little bit of what I made for her.   Still don't know what the big deal is about these little bags, except that they are cute.









 
 
And while she was a little busy doing some magic stuff, I was a little busy sewing these book covers. 

AND....I'll be back posting again after a little break.










No comments:

Post a Comment