Thursday, September 12, 2019

DIY Machine Embroidery Ornaments

It's been a busy month since I last posted. 

The Craft Muse (who lives in the spare bedroom aka the craft hoarding room) asked me about what I was going to do for this year's Christmas decorations.

What ??? She wanted to know about Christmas stuff in ...AUGUST!!!

Are you kidding me?

Well, the Craft Muse was NOT kidding .

She said it was time for action and bopped me with her wand to get her point across .

She reminded me that  I finally got around to "doing Christmas stuff " on Christmas Eve last year.

Geesh, she has a memory like an fairy and this is better than an elephant, hands down!!

So I got the point and started "doing Christmas stuff" in August and September. 

And guess what ?
No, YOU guess..
I finished up a bunch of DIY Machine Embroidered Ornaments.

The Craft Muse was delighted. But now she is asking about .........HALLOWEEN.
UH OH.... 

See  the Ornaments  below.  


























No comments:

Post a Comment