Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Newest Batch of DIY Wristlet Keyfobs

I've been quickly working to complete some more wristlet keyfobs before my upcoming craft show at Silver Cross Hospital in New Lennox, IL on Oct 22nd.

To make the fobs, I adhere the ribbon to cotton webbing and then sew it down. I then sew the ends together, snip the ends on an angle and finish the top with fray-check.  After the ends are dried, I attach the hardware.  I think that this makes a high quality keyfob.

These are the last of the 7/8 inch ribbon fobs, because I am out of the 1 inch hardware.  Damn I have a Back to the Future design that is really cool.

Also this is a new item for me, and I don't want to make too many.  However, at the Romeoville Autum Colors Fair, I sold two fobs. So fobs maybe a permanent addition to my items.  

Below are the newest wristlet key fob items.   

(I am not an authorized dealer or affiliated with the Chicago BEARS, or CUBS.  I am not affiliated with the Star Trek Corporation.  And I do not have any affiliation with the US Navy.  All the ribbon used was purchased. And all the below are one of a king handmade items.  )
 




No comments:

Post a Comment