Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Newest Batch of No Sew School Themed ornaments

Been working these last days on items for upcoming craft shows and not from "da list" .

I made some more of my no-sew school themed ornaments.  

 I hope that these ornaments will create some great memories.

 I know that they would look fabulous on any Christmas Tree or make a great item for a memory box, or just hanging anywhere.  

And what about a gift for a teacher?  I bet they don't have one of these!


I'm doing 2 shows in Palos Hills in November-

St Helen's 31st Annual Bazaar, holiday Craft Gift and Vendor Show
Saturday Nov 5th 9AM- 4PM and Sunday Nov 6th 9Am-3PM
SS Constantive & Helen Greek Orhodox Church
11025 Robers Rd, Palos Hills

and

Stagg Fall Music Boosters Arts and Craft Show
Saturday Nov 12th 9AM- 4PM and Sunday Nov 13h 10Am-3PM
Stagg High School
111th & Roberts Rd, Palos Hills 

 So I made some ornaments for this area. .     
(I've made other schools, so use the right side menu to see them.)

This One is for Palos South Middle School.


















This one is for Conrady Middle School



















This is for Stagg High School



















If you are in the area I hope you stop in and shop for great gifts! Stop by my space and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment