Sunday, October 30, 2016

Thanks to All who Attended the Plainfield High School Band Booster 29th Annual Fall Craft Extravaganza


I want to thank all those who visited and checked out my space at the Plainfield High School Band Booster's 29th Annual Fall Craft Extravaganza st Plainfield Central High School, Saturday and Sunday.  

 And I want to say an especially big thank you to those who made a purchase.

I enjoyed chatted with all of you and seeing if you liked any of my items.

Now.... back to work, on the next batch of items.

 I've got loads of sewing to do for all the Potter heads, (as usual) 

But guess what?  No you guess .... I do have some NEW stuff up my sleeve er on the craft table to show you at the next show. 

For those of you who are into Pinterest check out my board B-True Crafts My Hand Made Items .

No comments:

Post a Comment