Monday, May 1, 2017

Five More Designs for DIY Machine Embroidered Bookmarks

The Craft Muse promised me a wish if I was able to make 30 Machine Embroidered bookmarks before she returned from her  Bermuda vacation

So, I've been running my embroidery machine until almost melt down, in order to meet the goal of 30 and get my wish. 

See this post for the start of the countdown.

Below is more of the countdown.

22, 21,20...... Not going to be dragging this out , so I made 3 - Wildside Dragon bookmarks .



















19, 18, 17 .... Running out of time and space,  but I managed to make - 3 Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy themed bookmarks. 


 

















16, 15, 14, ..... I knew that the spaced out HG2G themed ones were going to be hard to follow,  but I tried and made 3- Follow the Yellow Brick Road bookmarks .











13, 12, 11 .... Hold your horses and get your diving gear for the next 3 Seahorse bookmarks.  I pinked them up, and ... sew what! That's embroidery machine sew what! Each is a little bit different, sea if you spot them.














10, 9, 8.... Keeping on the sew what ! theme, I made 3- Punks on a Wire bookmarks.  Punky, sew what! And yes,  those are studs on the ribbon . Pink and Punk,  what a combo to end this week of the great machine embroidered bookmark countdown!








No comments:

Post a Comment