Monday, May 15, 2017

Seven More DIY Machine Embroidered Bookmarks

The Craft Muse promised me a wish if I was able to make thirty Machine Embroidered bookmarks before she returned from her Bermuda vacation. 

I've been trying to get them all done before the end of the week.  

I really want that wish!

I crossed the finish line last night, for the thirty bookmarks. And made a little over the thirty. 

I've earned my wish from the Craft Muse!

 
See this post for the start of the countdown. 

And see this post for another batch of bookmarks in the countdown.  


And this post for more after that.  


Below is more of the countdown and the finish line

2,1, .. Aren't these  two  hedgehogs bookmarks cute for the final two?






0, -1, ..... I worked till zero dark thirty on these USN SEAL themed bookmarks.


  -2,-3 ....I was "officially" at thirty bookmarks but I wasn't able to quit and start lying around, so I made two heraldic lion bookmarks.

















 
-4... This Kokopeli piper hit final note as the embroidery machine has hummed making all those bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment