Tuesday, May 23, 2017

More DIY Machine Emboridered Bookmarks



The Craft Muse promised me a wish if I was able to make thirty Machine Embroidered bookmarks before she returned from her Bermuda vacation.  

Well, she made it back. And I made it also, by making e 30 + bookmarks.

The Muse is a tiny bit grumpy because she got sunburned on the last day of her Bermuda vacation.

With this in mind, I'm holding off asking for my wish. 

I'm running out to the store for some aloe burn cream to put on her sunburn.    And after a few days of recovery I'll mention my wish after I show her the bookmarks.  

But, right now I want to show YOU some of the bookmarks that I made last week.

To see past posts showing the embroidered bookmarks.  Check out this  post for the start of the countdown.  And then this post for another batch and  this post for more after that.   And more here

See below for the newest machine embroidered bookmarks.





 





















No comments:

Post a Comment